Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites

This month has been amazing for my blog. I've gotten to know so many other bloggers and companies that are just like me. I feel really privileged to have such amazing opportunities to collaborate with different companies and create a better understanding about what the blogging world really is about. These are my monthly favourites for the month of November <3  

My T-Shirt Dress
If you have seen me on a summers day in Auckland, I bet you I was wearing some sort of t shirt dress. They are so practical and comfy without looking like you are wearing pajamas all day. I wear them all the time because you can dress them up and down with a necklace or even a belt. Comfort is extremely important to me especially when it is incredibly sunny and hot outside. A t shirt dress is so easy to just throw on.


Chokers 
BEC Jewellery is a new brand that makes beautifully made chokers and bracelets. They were nice enough to send me two different chokers, the planet choker and the elephant choker. I've got to say these chokers are amazing quality and are so stylish! They go with absolutely everything and truly pull your whole outfit together. On their etsy they sell a variety of different charms, they come at really affordable prices but at the same time are made with quality. Go check them out! The owner is lovely aswell and I feel really proud that there are such courageous ladies out there building their own business's by themselves.








3. Highlighter
The Elf Facial Whip highlighter has been my absolute favourite this month. The colour pay off is amazing, not to mention that it is only 3 dollars! It is especially good for tanned skin tones adding a glowing effect to brighten your face and emphasize your cheekbones. The product is really buildable meaning that you can build it up to your preference.






No comments:

Post a Comment