Friday 31 October 2014

Rihanna's Best and Worst Red Carpet Looks

We all know Rihanna for her amazing casual style but when it comes to red carpets this girl really knows her stuff. I love Rihanna's red carpet looks because she can pull of the craziest things but always manages to look effortless. Her most simplistic outfits are my favourite because her effortless beauty overshines the dress itself. Her street style is one to look out for but I'll leave that for another post :) It was extremely difficult finding outfits that she didn't look perfect in but I managed to find some that are more recent than some of her older 'worst' outfits. Here are some of my least favourite looks she has worn and some of the best. <3

Beau xx


Worst Looks
 


Best of the Best

2 comments:

  1. Put up another post! Your blog is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete